With the spotlight on security and a growing demand for government bodies to look at the security they have in place, Microsoft recently released a new Security and Compliance Package SKU, which is an extension to Microsoft 365 E3. Specifically, available for public sector this SKU is designed to provide organisations with support around their cybersecurity strategy.
Within the SCP SKU you get elements of the security features within the Microsoft 365 E5 license such as Advanced Threat Protection, Identity and Access Management, Information Protection and Microsoft Cloud App Security, you also get Windows Defender and Advance Endpoint Security.
The live demonstrations will illustrate the end-to-end security provided by SCP for devices/endpoints as well as across your Microsoft cloud-based data estate (including products such as Intune, Azure Information Protection [AIP], Data Loss Prevention [DLP]).
- 08.30 - Welcome - Tea, coffee, and light breakfast served
- 09.00 - What is the new SCP SKU – “to SCP or not to SCP”
Stuart Leddy, Public Sector, Microsoft
- 09.30 - Live demonstration of the various elements of SCP
James Head, Pre-Sales, CPS
Who should attend:
- Local and Central Government including Health. Excludes Education
- CIO, CTO, Senior IT Decision Makers, IT Directors
- Local authority considering uplift from E3 to SCP
etc.venues, Marble Arch Edgware Rd, Garfield House, W2 2EA